A member of ISME ourselves, we are proud to have the Irish SME Association exhibit at Biz Expo 2020.
ISME, the Irish SME Association, is the only independent representative association for Small and Medium Enterprises and currently has in excess of 10,500 members nationwide. Uniquely in Ireland, ISME is independent of big business, big banks and government and gives voice to the issues facing SME owner-managers.
The tax-deductible membership is a cost-effective way for SME owner-managers to network with like-minded business people and to be continually updated on issues that impact on their business.
The mission of ISME, the independent organisation for the Irish Small & Medium business sector, is to:
- To represent the best of what is best in the SME sector
- To anticipate and decisively articulate the needs of the sector
- To be vigilant, decisive, and direct in defending the interests of all small and medium businesses
- To be beholden to no interests, other than the members
- To ensure that what is urgent does not detract from what is important to the members
- To help Members better manage their business through the provision of accurate, timely and pertinent information
- To drive down members costs through the co-ordinated strength of the sector